There are details of several past meetings on this site:
* Drugs, herbs and artefacts: from W & J Hooker to modern ethnobotany, Spring Meeting & AGM, 2007, Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, UK
* Discovering the Forsters: locating and mapping the evidence from John Adam Street to the Pacific, joint meeting with the Linnean Society of London and the William Shipley Group of the RSA, 2007, Linnean Society of London, UK
* National Collection of Historic Taxidermy visit. Saturday 2 September, UK.
* Crystal Palace Park, Penge, and Horniman Museum and Library, UK. 19 November 2005. SHNH visit to see the Dinosaurs, have lunch and view historic book auction catalogues, continue to the Horniman Museum and Library, Forest Hill, UK
* Come and be Enlightened. 10 March 2005, UK. SHNH Evening visit, with a Gallery talk by Brendan Moore and Kim Sloan on “The Age of Enlightenment display ” in the Kings’ Library, followed by drinks in the adjacent Panizzi room.
* Blythe House Museum Store tour. 11 February 2005, UK. Blythe House in West Kensington, London, formerly the headquarters of the Post Office National Savings Bank, is now a Museum store for both the Science Museum and the Victoria & Albert Museums.
* Curious in our way: The culture of nature in Philadelphia, 1740 to 1840, Philadelphia, November 2004
* Natural History in Cambridge, Spring Meeting & AGM, 2004, Cambridge, UK
* Maggs Brothers and John Murray Publishers tours. 11 March 2004, UK.
* Illuminating nature: spotlights on natural history illustration from cave paintings to photographs, 14th International Meeting & AGM, 2003, Florence, Italy
* Inbreeding and outbreeding: new insights into the importance of partner similarity in natural populations. 10 December 2002. Joint SHNH meeting with the dining club of the Zoological Society of London, UK
* Wisbech and Fenland Museum, UK. 19th October 2002. A SHNH day meeting with talks on the natural history collections in the Museum and a guided tour of the Museum.
* Lost, stolen or strayed: the fate of missing natural history collections, Leiden, The Netherlands, 2001
* Movers and shakers: disseminating natural history, Spring Meeting & AGM 2000, Geological Society of London, UK